OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
Brothers Chris and Simon Brace own and run LTS Sports Cars. Fourth generation motor trade professionals, the Brothers started their own new and used car dealership in 2006 and represent the UK’s largest volume car manufacturer. More recently they have decided to focus their passion for sports and performance cars onto a new branch of their existing business. LTS Sports Cars is the result, specialising in attainable and usable sports cars, usually at the bottom of their depreciation curve, and so just starting to appreciate in value again. These cars should be great purchases, hopefully the mileage increase keeps up with the values providing the new owners of these cars with cost neutral motoring, and perhaps even appreciating over the years.
Based in a beautiful corner of Somerset, you can come and view the car you are interested in at our dealership, or at your home or place of work (subject to mileage limitations) at a time to suit you. If you are further afield, detailed appraisals can be completed for you over the phone, or via face time. Deposits can be paid over the phone to hold a vehicle until you can arrange to come and collect the car, or in some cases we can deliver the car directly to you. We endeavour to make the whole process of buying your new car to be as straight forward as possible. We welcome new clients, and implore you to experience how buying a sports car should be!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Personal service, tailored to your needs
- Great selection of iconic cars, with the option to source the vehicle you want
- All stock fully prepared for the new owner, usually ready for immediate delivery
- Appointments and test drives to suit you, either here or at your home or work (subject to mileage limits)
- Thorough part exchange appraisal and valuation given with zero obligation
- Deal with the owners of the business, who are friendly yet knowledgeable, and can provide complimentary advise
My son and I were looking for a “Sunday car” and decided on the Aston Martin Vantage. Following a search we found a car at LTS and contacted Simon to arrange a test drive. The car was everything Simon said it was, and certainly fitted our requirements for a nice, low mileage and usable Vantage. They say don’t buy the first car you see, but we did as it was perfect. We were looked after extremely well, felt absolutely no pressure, and appreciated the advice offered. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend LTS Sports Cars.Mr Knott